If you are having issues with a UX Lab provided by UX-Study.com, please use the link below to raise a support ticket.
(If the link does not work, email: email@example.com)
If your computer does not automatically open the link in your preferred email provider, follow these instructions (in Chrome):
- Open you mail provider (e.g. Gmail) in Chrome and click the Protocol Handler icon (overlapping-diamonds) in your browser’s address bar.
- When prompted to “Allow <provider> to open all email links?”, select “Use <provider>,” and click “Done.”
If you were unable to see the Protocol Handler icon (overlapping-diamonds):
- Click the Chrome menu icon (in the top right corner of your browser).
- Choose “Settings.”
- Click the “Show Advanced Settings” link (at the bottom of the screen).
- Click the “Content Settings” button (under the “Privacy” header).
- In the pop-up window, scroll down to the “Handlers” section and click the “Manage Handlers” button.
- Then select <provider> from the mailto dropdown
- Click “Done”.
For other browsers, see here