Designed and built by ex-Google UX Researchers, “Lab in a box” is an audio & video recording, mixing, and streaming system created specifically for user research. If you are building or updating your UX Lab, talk to us.
- You can trial the Lab-in-a-box lab in your office this week without any investments. This is a unique opportunity to find out how your UX lab can work now instead of discovering that after months invested in designing and building the lab.
- Lab-in-a-box is very reliable and easy to operate. We guarantee you will be surprised with how easy and comfortable is the control system. The lab was designed by UX researchers and and we conducted a lot of research on researches to make the lab usable.
- The Lab-in-a-box is quickly evolving. We keep adding features, for example support of GDPR requirements.
Lab-in-a-box provides everything required for building a UX lab to highest specifications:
- Contains all equipment, cables and connectors needed for lab studies.
- Simple wireless control of recording and switching. One researcher can both control the lab and conduct the study.
- Can be piloted in your office to make sure it works for your team before you make any investment.
One-box solution containing all equipment needed for recording and sharing:
- UX studies
- Focus groups
- Design sprints
- Training sessions
- Marketing research