Designed and built by ex-Google UX Researchers, Lab-in-a-box is an audio & video recording, mixing, and streaming system created specifically for user research.
Highly adaptable, the system can easily switch between usability studies in desktop, mobile, paper prototype, and many other research types & methods.
If you are building or updating your UX Lab, talk to us.
Lab-in-a-box provides everything required for building a UX lab to highest specifications:
- Contains all equipment, cables, and connectors needed for conducting lab studies.
- Simple wireless control of recording and switching. One researcher can both control the lab and conduct the study.
- Can be piloted in your office to make sure it works for your team before you make any investment.
- You can trial the Lab-in-a-box lab in your office this week without any investments. This is a unique opportunity to find out how your UX lab can work now instead of investing time & money in designing & building a new system from scratch.
- Lab-in-a-box is very reliable and easy to operate. We guarantee you will be surprised with the ease & comfort of the control system. The system is designed & built by UX researchers … we conducted a significant amount of research on researchers to make the lab simple & reliable.
One-box solution containing all equipment needed for recording and sharing:
- UX studies
- Focus groups
- Design sprints
- Training sessions
- Marketing research