We specialise in creating and supporting UX Labs. We help with designing, building, managing, and updating UX Research infrastructure and Design spaces.
We have over over 10yrs experience in building spaces for User Research & Design work.
We’ve conducted more than 1000 user research studies of various types all over the world, and have designed and built more than 50 UX and Marketing research labs (and design centres) in the UK, Europe, US, Japan, Switzerland, Russia, China and other countries.
All of our labs are built around UX Lab-in-a-box – our platform for in-person user research. This allows us to build reliable, powerful labs that meet the needs of research teams (…)
Building UX Labs is a complex project and we have expertise in all areas required for that:
We support the full Lab construction process
- Translating requirements from the UX researchers into technical specifications of UX Labs
- Working with the construction team
- Designing Audio-visual systems
- Supervising the AV and IT installation
- Customising the layout of the lab to support all research methodologies
- Checking and providing recommendations on soundproofing and acoustics
- Recommending on the lighting system to avoid issues with video recording and reduce fatigue
- Advising on or providing specialised furniture to make the lab customisable and multifunctional
- Recommending solutions for privacy and GDPR compliance
Full UX Lab support and maintenance
- Regular trainings for UX Researchers
- Proactive and reactive maintenance of all installed technology
- Providing spare components for quick swapping. We know what breaks most often and we provide spare elements to help researches quickly fix and continue their study.
- Ticketing system. We can either integrate it with the existing ticketing system in the company. Or you can use it for all your ResearchOps tasks.